Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome to Affordable Designer Puppies - Puppies for sale in the UK

Looking to buy an adorable designer puppy? A cute little Cavachon or a sweet little Jack Russell Chihuahua cross? Your’e in the right place. I’m Louise St John-Poulton (also known as Mel Edwards, Louise Poulton, Southway Stud & many other exciting nome-de-plumes designed to hide my real identity, & I have lots & lots & LOTS of puppies on sale every week, mostly designer puppies. What are designer puppies? Well they aren’t actual breeds, they are cross breeds, but don’t worry you still get to pay hundreds of pounds for them & it’s perfect for me because I don’t have to worry about meeting bothersome Kennel Club standards of health & animal welfare, not to mention their insistence on only breeding from the mothers twice a year.


I’m a proud puppy farmer. What’s a puppy farmer, I hear you say? Well, it’s someone who breeds/sell hundreds of dogs a year, keeping them like battery hens (I favour a shipping container for my 30 odd dogs with some nice wet newspaper to make it cosy for them). Food is an optional extra (I prefer not to bother feeding them when I can) & unlike other dog breeders I don’t need to worry about worming my pups or giving them any of those annoying (& expensive!) jabs. Some people think it’s cruel, but I just think it’s an easy way to make money, & why not? Most of the puppies die after their new owners take them home, which works well because then they have to buy another!



No comments:

Post a Comment