Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Poetry | A Dog With Fleas

Never, Ever


I will never let you see…..my vulnerabilities


I will never let you feel…..my pain


I will never let you hear….my sobs


I will never let you touch ….me ever again


I will never again see….your compassion


I will never again feel….your touch


I will never again hear…the words “I love you”


I will never again touch…..your heart


What you left behind….left a deep scar


What you left ahead…leaves me scared


What you left aside….is bruised and battered


What you left….was never yours to begin with


You’ll never see me….asleep in your t-shirt left behind


You’ll never feel….my head asleep on your chest


You never hear….me utter the words “I love you”


You’ll never touch…my heart and soul again


I will let you see…life goes on after you


I will again feel…love with another man


What’s left aside…is better without you


Your touch…will never feel my skin again

No comments:

Post a Comment