Thursday, September 26, 2013

Online Dog Boutique

So for the past week or so I have been putting some serious thought into opening my own online dog boutique type deal. I already have an Etsy site where I sell travel hammocks for dogs. There are also a few other things that I make for my own dogs that could be sold in that format.


My idea is to create a shop where everything is handmade and one of a kind.. or two… but no more. I want to create unique pieces that nobody else has. I love dogs and all three of mine have everything they could ever dream of.


SN: I also plan for every item to be customizable.


I just wanted to get an opinion from some people before I dive in. I am a dive right in kind of person… head first… with no life jacket. More often than not it bites me but it has always been worth the shot.


Do you think there is enough demand for pieces like that?


Throw some opinions at me. You won’t hurt my feelings, I promise. I’d really appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment